FM Revolution Soccer Club is proud to introduce The Pre-Academy program for boys and girls, birth years 2011-2013. FM Revolution Soccer Club we aim to develop creative and technically skilled players as well as encouraging an appreciation for the game.
The Pre-Academy will develop these skills with an important focus on decision making, creativity and ball mastery.
What does FMR Youth Development offer you child?
• Professionally trained by qualified coaches
• Age appropriate sessions to increase learning
• Opportunity to develop creativity and improve motor skill development
• Individual skill introduction – ball mastery (manipulation) & 1v1 techniques
What are FMR looking for in Junior Players?
• Enthusiastic; is your child excited about soccer?
• Development; are the early signs of good motor skills and co-ordination present?
• Student of the game; does your child show an interest in developing new skills?
After this initial you will receive a recommendation for the most appropriate program for further development, whether that be with this program or one of our other programs we host.
What age can my child attend?
FMR Pre-Academy exist for Boys and Girls with birth years 2011 – 2013
Does my child have to tryout?
There is no tryouts for Pre Academy and we will best determine the best pathway to further development.
Is the entire program free or just the trial class?
The entire program is free, no hidden fees or extras for the class.
Who can I contact for more information?
Email: [email protected]