Tournament will be held Friday, May 17th - Sunday, May 19th, 2019.
Games will be played at Chinn Chapel Soccer Complex in Flower Mound.
Academy and Competitive. Boys and girls, U7-U13.
Friday, May 17th at Chinn Chapel Soccer Complex from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Saturday May 18th at Chinn Chapel Soccer Complex from 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Registration is open through May 10th or until brackets are filled.
|Level||Age||Format||Prelim Game Length||Playoff Game Length||Ball
|Academy||U7/U8||4v4||8 Min Quarter||12 min Quarters||3||8||$350||No|
|Academy||U8||7v7||20 Min Halves||25 Min Halves||3||12||$400||No|
|Academy||U9/U10||7v7||20 Min Halves||25 Min Halves||4||12||$400||No|
|Academy||U10||9v9||25 Min Halves||30 Min Halves||4||14||$450||No|
|Competitive||U11/U12||9v9||25 Min Halves||30 Min Halves||4||14||$450||3|
|Competitive||U13||11v11||30 Min Halves||35 Min Halves||5||18||$475||3|
Schedule requests? Questions about tournament? Don't hesitate to email us for any questions you might have.
1. Home Team is listed first on the schedules and wears their white or lighter colored jerseys. All jerseys must have numbers PERMANENTLY affixed to the back. TAPED NUMBERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE. Each team must have either numbered alternate jerseys or mesh vests that cover the jersey but allow the permanent number to show through. Violators will be removed from the field and not allowed back on the field of play until player’s equipment is corrected. If you are the home team, and there is a color conflict the home team will change their jerseys.
2. A game shall be declared a forfeit if a team is not ready to play at the published time within five (5) minutes of the mini games and within ten (10) minutes of the full-length games. At half time the teams must be ready to resume play within five (5) minutes of the referee's designation. Start time can be delayed at the discretion of the tournament staff to allow for team travel delays.
3. A game shall be declared a forfeit by the tournament director if an ineligible player participates in game. Any protest of ineligible player must be reported in writing, with either a one hundred dollar ($100.00) cashier’s check, money order or cash deposit, before the end of the game to the tournament field headquarters.
4. All games will be “mini games. Overtime (IFAB kicks) will only be used if a Quarter Final, Semi-Final or Final game ends in a tie. If Quarter Final/Semi/Final, 3rd Place, or Consolation games end in a tie, IFAB "kicks" from the penalty spot will be taken to determine the winner. No overtime for Quarter Final, 3rd Place, or Consolation games.
5A. Brackets with 3 or 4 teams that play each other within the bracket, the team with the highest total points will advance from the bracket.
For a 6-team division, where there are two (2) three-team brackets. Teams will play the 2 teams in their bracket and one crossover game. The team with the highest points in each bracket will advance to finals.
Preliminary games may end in a tie. Tiebreaker rules will apply for teams tied to determine which team advances to playoffs. If teams are still tied, IFAB “kicks” from Penalty spot will be taken to determine winner.
If semi-final or final or quarter final, or 3rd place/consolation games end in a tie, IFAB "kicks" from the penalty spot will be taken to determine the winner.
5B. If two or more teams are tied in points after their mini games are completed, the following tie breaker procedures will be used to determine the team advancing:
5C. 9U/10U Games will have a build out line. Any questions **regarding the build out line please talk to your Tournament Director or Game Officials.
6. The "Wild Card" team is the 2nd place team with the highest number of points. The "Wild Card" team will be determined by the following procedure in age divisions with an unequal number of teams (4-4-4; 4-3-3; etc.) in brackets. **In the event of a tie between teams for the “Wild Card”, the tiebreaker procedure will determine the "Wild Card".
7. Each team playing 11v11 or 9v9 must have a minimum of seven (7) players on the field to start the game and a minimum of seven (7) players to continue the game. Each team playing 7v7 must have a minimum of five (5) players to start the game and a minimum of five (5) players to continue the game. Each team playing 4v4 must have a minimum of three (3) players to start the game and a minimum of (3) to continue the game.
8. There will be free substitution, with the referee's consent, at the following times:
9. Any send-offs should be reported to the Tournament Director immediately following the game. Any player or coach sent-off shall automatically sit out the next played tournament game. If the send-off was for fighting, or if it is the player's second tournament send-off, the player will be suspended from the remainder of the tournament. Any player receiving two (2) cautions (yellow cards) in the tournament must sit out the next played tournament game. The North Texas Soccer Cup & Games Committee has the right to hold a hearing and increase the suspension at its discretion.
10. All referee decisions are final. No protests will be allowed, except for ineligible player. North Texas Soccer rules and USYSA policies will apply to all tournament games.
11. The Tournament Director, or his designee, is empowered to make all decisions regarding the competition during the tournament.
12. The decision of the Tournament Director is final in all matters. No appeals will be allowed beyond that point.
13. In the event the referee or linesmen are missing from the field, report immediately to your Field Coordinator. In the event the linesmen are not available, each team is required to provide a "club linesman".
14. If a game is played into the second half but is stopped short of full time, other than acts on the part of one of the teams, the game shall be considered complete. Full-length games, if tied will be determined by the tiebreaker procedure. Games delayed by weather may be resumed once the conditions clear. Tournament Committee shall make all determinations about the completion status of a game.
15. In the event of inclement weather, format for tournament play and/or completion of the tournament will be determined by the tournament director/ committee.
16. All scores shall be turned into the Tournament Director by the Coach or Manager.
17. Net and Flags will be provided by Tournament Hosts.
18. Any team that withdraws from a tournament after the entry deadline or does not complete all required scheduled games, will not be allowed to enter any sanctioned tournaments until said team appears before the North Texas Soccer Cup & Games Committee for a hearing explaining their actions and will forfeit their entry fee and performance bond, if one has been posted.
19. In case of rain - HARD RAIN, NOT A SPRINKLE - check tournament website before you leave for the game. ****If inclement weather cancels the tournament prior to the completion of a team’s first scheduled game of the tournament, a maximum of fifty percent (50%) of the team’s entry fee may be retained by the tournament to cover start-up cost of the tournament.
20. In cases of extreme heat, the Tournament Director may institute mandatory water breaks. Time will not be stopped for these breaks.
21. Playing Notes.
22. Academy Restrictions:
23. Guest Players:
24. This tournament is sanctioned as an Unrestricted Tournament; USYSA-registered teams and US Club Soccer-registered teams may participate in the tournament.
25. Team Check-In:
USYSA-registered teams must provide the following:
US Club Soccer-registered teams must provide the following: